Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27 2016 on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is Fracht FWO Polska sp. z o.o., based in Warsaw at ul. Inflancka 4C, 00-189 Warszawa, Poland. Contact via email: email@example.com as well as by traditional mail, at the address of Fracht FWO Polska sp. z o.o. given above.
2. Personal data is processed to:
- perform the contractual provisions in the event of concluding the contract (Article 6[b] of the GDPR),
- send commercial and marketing information of the Controller by electronic means.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR (consent of the data subject or, respectively, Article 6[f] of the GDPR—the legitimate interest of the Controller in connection with the contract linking the parties), for transferring to other recipients, third parties based on Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR—consent given by the data subject,
3. The data may be transferred to entities cooperating with the Controller in the performance of the contract, as well as to entities serving the Controller, e.g. IT service providers, contractors participating in the performance of the transportation contract, subcontractors.
4. The data will be retained for the period necessary to fulfill the above purpose and, moreover, for the period of the statute of limitations for claims to and against the Controller, as well as for the time necessary for the Controller to comply with a legal obligation requiring data processing under the law:
- with regard to the execution of contractual provisions—for the period necessary for the execution of the provisions of the contract, the period of limitation of claims to and against the Controller, as well as for the time necessary for the Controller to comply with the legal obligation requiring data processing—under the law;
- for the purpose of sending commercial information, as well as marketing activities—data will not be kept for more than 4 years;
- personal data may be transferred to third parties based on a legal premise, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. the consent of the data subject—until such consent is withdrawn.
5. In accordance with the GDPR, we would like to inform you that in the case of processing of personal data based on consent, all consent to processing expressed may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
6. We inform you that you have the right to access your personal data; to request its rectification, deletion or restriction of its processing; to object, to withdraw.
7. You have the right to object to further processing and, if you have given your consent to data processing, to withdraw it. Exercising the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place up to the moment of consent withdrawal.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the authority—the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw.
9. Accordingly, the provision of personal data may be:
- contractual, that is, in the case of a contract, the provision of personal data is a condition for its conclusion and performance, and failure to provide data will result in the inability to conclude the contract and perform it;
- voluntary, where providing data is necessary for purposes such as sending commercial as well as marketing information.